Pillow Box for party favors
Here’s another cool thing to make if you’re into DIY and upcycling:
You will need:
1) toilet paper roll(s)
2) washi tape
4) Big Shot Machine or Cuttle bug
5) small circle punch
* Flatten toilet paper rolls
* I’ve noticed that different brands carry different sizes and thickness so chose the same sizes for each set of pillow box you make. I chose the the larger sized ones.
* With washi tape, cover the entire roll. You can try using pattern paper but you’ll come across some issues when you try to close the pillow box.
* Using the perforator to etch a half circle, that outline becomes your flap for the lid of each size of the box.
* Optional is to use a small round punch to make a half circle at one side of the flap. Helps with opening.